Saturday 6 December 2008

What a sweet story.

This story was posted by Pat in "Just Chat . . .", the most dangerous thread in the Galaxy Zoo Forum.

It seems too lovely to be true. But Doubting Alice's voice got drowned in the music anyway. Besides, Sir Patrick Moore has played a duet with Einstein . . .

I won't write any more. Just read and enjoy!

Update: A knowledgeable friend isn't convinced it's true either. I would have liked some dates, other people there (he wouldn't have had to name The Hostess!), some details to boost the authenticity . . . What do you all think?

2 comments:

Pat said...

Awww Thanks Alice, But I can't take the credit for it. It was Brian that brought it to my attention and he wanted Stellar to read it. :) But it is a great story. :)

Anonymous said...

The story appears to be true. [i am the owner of that blog]. It had appeared in Readers Digest couple of decades ago and several discussions on various forums convinced me that it is true.